The Daily Nawae Waqat Newspaper publishes information about WAPDA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online via Email. For a number of fields, including finance & accounting, human resource management, mass communication, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and geological engineering, The Water and Power Development Authority Jobs 2022 published job openings. For the WAPDA Jobs 2022, recent graduates in the pertinent subjects are asked to apply.
For the Water and Power Development Authority 2022 for Fresh Graduates, candidates from all around the country may apply. Both male and female are eligible to apply.
Water and Power Development Authority offers fresh graduates a stipend of Rs. 20,000 per month. Giving young talent the chance to work with seasoned professionals, receive on-the-job training, gain practical experience, and learn work ethics at the most reputable organization in Pakistan is the goal of internship programmers. Read all of the information on this Smartjobspak Pakistan page for instructions on how to apply.
|Organization Name||Water and Power Development Authority|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Matric , Intermediates , Master Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Posted Date||05 Nov 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16 Nov 2022|
WAPDA Jobs Vacancies List:
- Electrical / Electronics & Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communications
About.Water and Power Development Authority:
The maintenance of the state’s water and electricity infrastructure is the responsibility of the Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority, an autonomous and independent part of Pakistan’s federal government.The largest dams in Pakistan are owned by WAPDA, which was founded after Pakistan gained its independence through a parliamentary act in 1958. WAPDA also actively manages and runs the demands and requirements of the domestic and commercial sectors of Pakistan. It also plans to develop five more multi-dimensional dams to help the electrical sector meet its rising demand.
The WAPDA focuses on the production of affordable, clean, and efficient energy for Pakistani citizens in order to minimise the power tariff while taking consumers’ requirements into account. The company runs a network of autonomous units across the country.
The board offers a chance to work in the WAPDA and get a good wage along with free power, childcare, lodging, and many other perks.
WAPDA Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||WAPDA House, Sharah-e-Quaid-e-Azam Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
WAPDA Jobs Advertisement.
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs?
- Candidates who meet the requirements should email [email protected] with their application and resume, along with any supporting documentation.
- All academic and educational credentials, up-to-date transcripts, copies of your address and CNIC, an updated resume, police verification paperwork, and two recent passport-size photos must be sent with your application ( Email attachment).
- Zip up all papers and attach them to the email if the attachment size is going above the limit.
- The subject email sample must adhere to the listed disciplines, such as mass communication, human resource management, finance & accounting, geological engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering.
- No applications will be considered if the discipline is not specified in the subject line.
- Applications submitted online (through email) will only be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted contacted in interviews.
- During the interview, candidates must present the original documents.
- Read the advertisement notice presented below in its details.
- The application must be submitted by 16 November 2022.