Punjab Educator Jobs 2022.To fill the open vacancies in all Punjabi schools and institutions, the Education Department will shortly be announcing new educator jobs. Punjab Teachers Jobs Approval 2022 New Teaching Jobs. Future 16,000 Punjab educator jobs will be announced via NTS shortly. , for the department of school education.
Jobs for educators will be announced in a short while. We will give you entire information about the schoolteacher job in 2022 on this page. The ppsc educator positions require master’s degrees, so you cannot apply without one. Candidates who match the eligibility requirements may submit an application for teaching positions. The Punjabi government will release its hiring guidelines on January 5th, 2022, and an advertisement for the hiring of 18,000 educators will follow once the transfer procedure is complete. Start preparing immediately if you are looking for new teaching positions, and visit our website for advice and sample NTS tests for all subjects and positions. Are you looking for respectable Educators Jobs in 2022?
The Punjabi government has announced the hiring of more than 18,000 educators. The Punjab Education Department declared 18000 jobs last year, but they are now announcing large numbers. according to the newspapers of today.
The Punjab Government has given its clearance for the recruitment of 18,000 educators. Totally Teachers (Educators) will be sought out for School topics in this recruitment drive. Jobs for educators will be announced in December, and all of them are in the Elementary wing (14, 15 & 16) of the BPS Scale. After November, the Punjab Education Department will release the announcement for these forthcoming positions.
|Organization Name||Punjab Education Department|
|Job Location||Overall Punjab|
|Required Qualification||Matric to Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Salary||30000 to 90000|
|Last Date to Apply||10-01-2023|
Punjab Educator Jobs Vacancies List:
- ESE (Arts) (BS-09)
- ESE (Science) (BS-09)
- SESE (Arts) (BS-14)
- SESE (Science) (BS-14)
- SESE (Arabic) (BS-14)
- SESE (PET) (BS-14)
- SESE (DM) (BS-14)
- SESE (Computer Science) (BS-14)
- SSE (Arts) (BS-16)
- SSE (Science) (BS-16)
- SSE (Computer Science) (BS-16)
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS-16)
Punjab Educator Jobs Selection Process:
- 15 points on the SAT
- twenty intermediate marks
- 20 points for graduation
- 20 masters pointsM.Phil./Ph.D.
- Professional Experience 5 markings
- Interview five points
- NTS test graders award 10 points
- Can third-division applicants apply for teaching positions?
- No, they can apply for positions as educators. Candidates with low percentages or in the third division (40–50%) are not eligible to apply for positions as educators in 2022.
Punjab Educator Jobs District Wise:
The most recent education policy for 2022 has been released by the Punjab Education Department. The regulation will apply to any new posts that become available to teachers and educators throughout the entire province of Punjab. The Punjabi government publishes the revised criteria for candidates interested in applying for these positions as well as the new procedure of selection.
Teachers in Punjab must follow this policy. When compared to earlier policies, the Punjab administration implements a number of modifications. The entire policy will be covered in this article, and candidates will also receive the full policy. Candidates will be able to learn more information about and the Punjab Educator Teachers Jobs Policy 2022 Eligibility Criteria from the new policy.
- Attock 920
- Bahawalnagar 1329
- Bahawalpur 1063
- Bhakkar 578
- Chakwal 727
- Chiniot 460
- DG Khan 385
- Faisalabad 1616
- Gujranwala 1817
- Gujrat 1149
- Hafizabad 402
- Jhang 744
- Jhelum 694
- Kasur 1124
- Khanewal 1177
- Khushab 757
- Layyah 641
- Lahore 1299
- Lodhran 514
- MB Din 579
- Mianwali 388
- Multan 959
- M.Garh 1031
- Nankana 580
- Narowal 854
- Okara 805
- Pakpattan 509
- R.Y. Khan 1598
- Rajapur 565
- Rawalpindi 1115
- Sahiwal 853
- Sargodha 1507
- Sheikhupura 1068
- Sialkot 2063
- TT Singh 724
- Vehari 892
Punjab Educator Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||2-Bank Road, Old P&D Building, Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore|
How to Apply FOR Punjab Educator Jobs?
- Interested and qualified individuals should visit the Pakistan Public Service Commission’s official website by clicking on the following link: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk when positions become available and submit their online applications there.
- The PPSC has made the online fee collection feature available. The following method should be used to make online fee deposits by applicants:
- Banking via mobile phone
- Online Banking
- In-store only (by visiting the nearest 1Link Member Banks Branches)
- With the advent of Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other readily accessible microfinance institutions, applicants can now deposit fees as well.
- The next step will begin after the challan has been submitted.
- Your personal and academic information, including your CNIC, photo, and educational background, should be entered.
- You must apply for all scales online, and after you have, PPSC will send you a message. The following message
- All pay scales can apply online, and at the end, you will get a message from PPSC informing you whether or not your application was successful. This mail will also include your token number and application number.
- Navigating Car Accident Claims: Finding the Best Lawyers Across U.S. Cities
- Soneri Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Pak Army New Jobs 2023-Join Pak Army Jobs
- Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Online Schools for Business Administration