Punjab Education Department PPSC Jobs 2023 Government vacancies have been declared in the Punjab Government’s Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department and Special Education Department, according to the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC Announces New Vacancies in Education Department Punjab). The Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department advises Punjab people on employment prospects.You can set equal employment quotas for both genders. Personnel who do not teach are employed by the Punjab Education Department.
Posts for Examiners, Monitors, Literacy Mobilizers, and District Trainers were advertised by the Punjab Government’s Literacy & Non-Formal Education Department. The Special Education Department offers positions as District Education Officer, Deputy Director (Admn), and Deputy Director (DEV). These academic credentials are recognized: BS, MA, BA, BSc, B.Ed, M.Ed, and Master’s. Transgender people are also welcome. Selected workers are required to carry out their tasks wherever in Punjab Province.
Some of them for minorities and disabled people were also made public by the PPSC. Educational credentials recognized by HEC will be taken into consideration for this position. The PPSC Advertisement No. 31 contains information on the application and testing processes. If you believe you qualify, visit the PPSC website to obtain the PDF advertisement and submit an online application by filling out the form on the PPSC website at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/. Up to January 2, 2022, the PPSC will accept online applications. The applicants must adhere to the application procedure’s instructions.
|Organization Name||Education Department Punjab|
|Job Location||Overall Punjab|
|Required Qualification||Master Degree|
|Posted Date||30/03 2023|
|Age Limit||20 to 35 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||30,000 to 1,0000|
|Job Category||PPSC Job|
Punjab Education Department PPSC Jobs Vacancies List:
- District Education Officers
- District Trainers
- Literacy Mobilizers
Punjab Education Department PPSC Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||Old Planning and Development Building 2, Road, Islampura, Lahore, Punjab 54000|
Punjab Education Department PPSC Jobs Advertisement.
How to Apply for Punjab Education Department PPSC Jobs?
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for the aforementioned roles.
- The challan form is available for download from the PPSC website.
- Pay the Rs. 600 registration fee at any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Please read the PPSC website’s fundamental instructions on the application fee, written test, and interview before submitting an online application.
- The employee’s designated District or Region will receive duty assignments.
- If you are a regular employee with an equivalent pay with the Punjab Government, the Federal Government, Semi-Governmental Institutions, or an Autonomous Body, you may apply.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates will make sure to present their scores, total scores, or percentage certificates for all degrees, as given by the Competent Authority. CGPA is inadmissible.
- Candidates should not believe any information that is shared by anybody other than the PPSC’s website because no information shared by anyone else is valid.