Police Jobs 2023 in Pakistan are open to any interested, motivated Pakistani nationals who wish to dedicate their lives to serving their beloved country. Many Pakistanis have a strong affection for the police and wish to attempt joining as career police, thus this is a great chance for you to acquire updates on all police openings from this page. Motorway police jobs, islamabad police, national highway and motorway police, kpk police, police constable, traffic police, ASI Jobs, CTD Police, and Dolphin Police are all available on smartjobspak, along with information on selection criteria, eligibility requirements, educational requirements, last dates, and age restrictions.
Even while certain police departments have unique educational criteria, eligibility requirements, physical standards, and other requirements that are thoroughly discussed below, it’s likely that all police agencies have a comparable application process. Find here all available police department positions in Pakistan, including those in Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, and other regions. You can find all police job listings and information on each open position for a certain area. You may discover here all Pakistan Police Department Ads. All Pakistan Provinces advertised Police Vacancies for their Regions.
|Organization Name||Punjab Police|
|Job Location||Overall Punjab|
|Required Qualification||Matric , Intermediate , Master Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 23 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||30,000 to 90,000|
|Job Category||Police Job|
Police Jobs Vacancies List:
- Junior Clerk
- Sub Inspector
- ASI Assistant Sub Inspector
- Constable (Male/Female)
- Computer Operator
- Wireless Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Koch / Langri
- Other Class IV Staff
In all of Pakistan’s provinces, the Pakistan Police Department is the law enforcement body in charge of upholding the rule of law and lowering crime rates. There are various types of police departments, and each one is responsible for a variety of tasks. Each province has a unique Inspector General (IG) who is in command of all province police and controls how the police force is run. Inspector General (IG), DG, and various more higher level managerial police designations are the top ranks in the police department.
Requirement for Police Jobs:
- Qualification To apply, you must possess a bachelor’s degree or a middle degree or an equivalent.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Applicants must have a physical address in one of the following: Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, or AJK.
Physical Requirement for Police Jobs:
- Males should be at least 5 feet, 8 inches tall.
- Females should be at least 5 feet, 4 inches tall.
- Male Balochistani citizens must be least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Female Balochistani citizens must be least 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- Males should have a chest size of 33 to 35 inches.
- Age should fall between 18 and 25.
Police Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||Bank Road, Old Anarkali Rd, Lahore, Punjab 54000|
How to Apply for Police Jobs?
- Check the police job listings below if you’re interested, then submit your application in your current province.
- Complete the application form, attach any necessary documents, and mail it to the location shown in the advertisement.
- Candidates who are currently employed by governments, autonomous organizations, or semi-autonomous organizations should submit their applications through the appropriate channels.
- Only selected candidates are contacted for the test/interview.
- For further information, see the advertisement below.