Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023 ,Young people can join the Pakistan Navy after matric and after complete FA, FSC, ICS, Pre-Medical and Pre-Engineering courses, among other courses. Pakistan Navy gives a variety of positions for both men and women twice a year. Following your high school and intermediate classes, you can join the Pakistan Navy as a Sailor Batch B-2023, Civilian, Commissioned Officer, Short Service Commission, PN Cadet, Medical Cadet, Sailor, and many more jobs. This year, Pak Navy advertising jobs and opens online registration. Before the dates given below, candidates may register for the Pakistan Navy online in 2023 and submit an online application for civil jobs.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Navy|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Matric , FA,BA , Master|
|Age Limit||17 to 23 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Category||Army Job|
|Salary||30,000 to 90,000|
Pakistan Navy Jobs Vacancies List:
- Accounts Clerk
- Assistant Manager HR
- Computer Operator
- Instructors (BPS-17)
- Lab Assistant
- Manager HR
- Montessori Directress
- Sailor Batch B-2023
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- Marital Status: Must be Single Male
- Age range for candidates: 16 to 21 years old
- Service Candidates: 17 to 23 years old (in uniform Army, Navy, or Air Force personnel)
- Size: 5’4″
- Candidates must have earned a passing grade in any of the following topics at HSSC/A-Level with at least 60%:
- Chemistry, Physics, and Math
- Mathematics, computer science, and physics
- Mathematics, statistics, and physics
- Candidates who completed A-Levels must present a certificate of equivalency.
- Candidates for F.Sc. Part-II who have at least 60% in Part-I are eligible. They must, however, present a hope certificate.
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs?
- Candidates can register by going to the Pakistan Navy’s website at joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Candidates who registered online must present a postal order for Rs. 200.
- The amount paid is made to the Naval Headquarters in Islamabad’s Director of Recruitment. They can also submit it to the centre by bringing it with them.
- Candidates must show up for the written test.
- Candidates will be contacted for interviews following the testing process. In the commercial, dates are listed.
- On the official Pak Navy website, all information on the exam location and registration form will be available.
- A personality test and a medical assessment will both be required of the selected people.
- If they pass these two tests, they will be given tasks to complete there and will also have an interview with officials for this amount of time.