PAF as a Commissioned Officer 2023. Join Pakistan Air Force as a Commissioned Officer 2023 to end the lengthy wait. The patriotic are welcome to join the Pakistan Air Force as Commissioned Officers and safeguard Pakistan’s skies. You must apply for the most recent posts that the Pakistan Air Force has announced in order to join. For individuals who wish to serve the nation as Air Force officers, this is a fantastic opportunity.Candidates interested in joining the Pakistan Air Force can choose from a variety of positions.
For registration for Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2023, all Pakistanis are eligible. In PAF employment adverts, various eligibility requirements are listed for each post.After matriculation, there are jobs in the Pakistan air force. Candidates with Inter, Bachelors, BCS, BS, Master, M.Phill, MBA, CA, BBA, and MS degrees are eligible to join PAF as Commissioned Officer.
joining PAF is a fantastic opportunity for students to launch a career and have a bright future. Candidates who want to join the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) can easily apply through the PC Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission (SSC/SPSSC).Check out the details provided below and submit your application as appropriate for more information on the most recent PAF job posting.
|Organization Name||PAF as a Commissioned Officer|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Intermediates , Master Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 23 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||30,000 to 90,000|
|Job Category||Army Job|
Eligibility Criteria for PAF as a Commissioned Officer.
Candidates who want to join the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) must meet the following requirements. Below is a complete breakdown of age, height, and schooling for each position. Keep in mind that the age requirement for each of the following positions is 16 to 22 years old and 18 to 30 years old (as of April 20, 2024). Males should be 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall, and females should be 4 feet 10 inches.
|Sr. No||Course & Branch Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||156 General Duty Pilot GD (P)||FSC/ A-Level||16-22 years|
|2.||102 Aeronautical Engineering Course||FSC/ A-Level||16-22 years|
|3.||112 Air Defence Course||FSC/ A-Level||16-22 years|
|4.||14 Logistics Course||FSC/ A-Level||16-22 years|
|5.||31 Admin and Special Duties Course||FSC/ A-Level||16-22 years|
|6.||Accounts Branch||B.Com (4 years)/ M.Com/ ACCA / ACMA/ BBA/ MBA/ BS in Accounting or Finance||18-30 years|
|7.||MET Branch||MS/ MSc in Meteorology/ MSc (Physics/ Math)||18-30 years|
PAF as a Commissioned Officer Selection Process:
In addition to the above, candidates must also pass the following selection process:
- Online Registration: Candidates must register online at the PAF website.
- Intelligence and Academic Tests: Candidates will be required to take a series of intelligence and academic tests.
- Medical Examination: Candidates will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they meet the PAF’s medical standards.
- Interview: Candidates will be interviewed by a panel of officers from the PAF.
- Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB): Candidates will be required to appear before the ISSB, which is a military assessment board that tests candidates on their leadership, personality, and teamwork skills.
Only candidates who successfully complete the entire selection process will be commissioned as officers in the PAF.
For more information on the eligibility criteria and selection process for joining the PAF as a Commissioned Officer, please visit the PAF website at https://joinpaf.gov.pk/.
How to Apply for PAF as a Commissioned Officer?
By visiting the Pakistan Air Force PAF’s official website at www.joinpaf.gov.pk, interested candidates can register online.
- Interview and preliminary medical examination at the I&S Centre.
- Only those who made the short list would receive ISSB details.
- Interview and test by the ISSB in Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir, and Quetta.
- Last medical checkup at CMB, Lahore.
- GD (P) applicants only are taking the FAT, or Flying Aptitude Test.
- Interviews with the AHQ Special Selection Board are reserved for CSC candidates.
- Final judgement is rendered by Air Headquarters in accordance with merit.
- Note: Appearing Candidates are also able to apply as long as they have 65% or more on their FSC/A-Level (Part-1) exam and have a principal’s letter stating that they are probable to achieve the necessary grades on the test (only for FSC Courses). Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical equivalency (certificates) are required of candidates with O/’A’ Level backgrounds.
- The deadline to register online is Sep 24, 2023.
- Pak Army Mujahid Force jobs 2023 (Advertisement)
- Join Paf Jobs 2023-Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2023 (Online Apply)
- Ranger Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement Apply online
- FPSC Jobs 2023 For Male and Female Online Apply (200+ Posts)
- Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply