Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023 Apply online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for the Join Pak Navy 2023-B Short Service Commission SSC Registration. The nation’s Armed Forces’ naval warfare division, the Pakistan Navy, is in charge of protecting significant military installations and civilian harbors along Pakistan’s 1,046 km of coastline that runs along the Arabian Sea.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs, the Pakistan Navy issued an invitation to the qualified candidates who are needed to join this force. Through the Short Service Commission Course 2023-B, one can become qualified for positions in the following fields: Operations (Aviation & SSG (N)), Mechanical Engineering (Surface, Aviation), Supply (Surface), Weapon Engineering (Surface, Aviation), Ordnance, Medical Branches (GDMOs, Anesthesia Including Cardiac Anesthesia, Cardiologist, Paediatric Cardiology, General Medicine, Endocrinology, Oncology, Critical Care Medicine /.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Therefore, a variety of courses are available for you to apply to and offer your skills in addition to with heart and soul. Both men and women are encouraged to apply for these government jobs branches with the necessary credentials in the accessible domains of demand. Therefore, if you meet the requirements and have the necessary skills, it is high time for you to apply for a position in this reputable defense force. Therefore, let’s move on to its upcoming details below all with the given heading to learn more about them.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Navy|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Intermediates , Master Degree|
|Posted Date||15 04 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||25,000 to 80,000|
|Job Category||Army Job|
Join Pak Navy Jobs Vacancies List;
- Operation (Aviation & SSG (N)
- Mechanical Engineering (Surface, Aviation)
- Supply (Surface)
- Weapon Engineering (Surface, Aviation)
- Medical Branches (GDMOs, Anesthesia Including Cardiac Anesthesia, Cardiologist, Paediatric Cardiology, General Medicine, Endocrinology, Oncology, Critical Care Medicine / Intensivist, Emergency Medicine as ER Specialist, Ophthalmology, Gen Surgery, Neuro Surgeon, Cardiac Surgery, Plastic Surgeon)
- Education (English, Physics, Maths, Pakistan Studies, IT/Computer Sciences, Islamic Studies, Management Sciences (Finance), Chemistry)
- Naval Law
- Special (Information Technology)
- Public Relations
About, Pakistan Navy:
- Pakistan and the Royal Pakistan Navy were both created on the historic day of August 14, 1947. Before the country became a republic in 1956, Pakistan’s navy used the designation “Royal” in a manner comparable to other commonwealth navies. Hence On August 14, 1947, at 8:00 a.m., Rear-Admiral J.W. Jefford, Flag Officer Commanding Royal Pakistan Navy, received the flag aboard his flagship, HMPS GODAVARI. In fact, the Admiral’s opening remarks to the officers and men of the RPN were flashed to all ships and shore companies.
Join Pak Navy Jobs eligibility:
The following are not eligible:
- Rejected by the selection committees of the ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ:
- thrice following graduation.
- three times: twice before graduation and once after.
- the first time prior to graduation and the second time following.
- Additionally, people who obtain even higher credentials, like a Ph.D. and FRCS/equivalent, have an extra opportunity. Only when candidates with a Ph.D. and FRCS are required is this opportunity open.
- Operations Branch is a graduate course, hence third chances for ISSB do not apply.
- ISSB twice screened me out.
- A test was conducted within 4 months (120 days), or 12 months after the prior ISSB appearance. (Not advised for candidates.)
- Tested within the one-year validity period of the ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and selection boards (for applicants recommended by ISSB).
- Resigned, was fired, or was expelled from the government service.
- Convicted in a legal proceeding of a crime involving moral turpitude.
- physically unfit according to the appeal medical board.
- medically unable to work due to hepatitis B and C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Except for individuals who have been cleared by an appeals medical board, are deemed unfit by any Armed Forces hospital.
- withdrawn for disciplinary reasons from any bonded college or military institution.
- withdrawn, resigned, or was expelled for any cause from a military academy or training facility.
- A foreign national’s spouse
- presented false documentation.
- submitted erroneous data.
- A family of females.
- Dual-nationality candidates are required to renounce their citizenship prior to commissioning or passing out, or within six months of joining PN, whichever occurs first.
Join Pak Navy Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||Headquarters Flag Officer Sea Training, Pakistan Navy Dockyard, West Wharf Road, Karachi, Pakistan.|
Join Pak Navy Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs?
Candidates can apply online for these positions on the Pakistan Navy’s official website. You can also access their website by clicking the “Apply Button” provided below. You all should also read the job posting because it has all the details about these openings. In a similar manner, people who meet the conditions ought to submit an application. In fact, if you want further details, you should click the apply button.