Join Pak Army Jobs as a Doctor 2023, You must read this material if you have medical training and are looking for employment with the Pakistani Army. Join the Pakistan Army as a Doctor Jobs 2023 | Online Apply at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk is the headline of the Pakistan Army’s most recent recruitment announcement.
Join Pakistan Army as Doctor – Captain/Major thru SSRC/PTC is the headline of the advertising that appeared in the Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspapers. Online enrollment is now available at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
This recruitment of joining the Pak Army as Doctors will be made through the Short Service Regular Commission SSRC/Pakistan Temporary Commission PTC. The selected doctors will be ranked as Major/Captain.
Those who are interested in Pakistan Army Jobs 2023 or joining the Pakistan Army should check this website to learn more. The Pakistan Army only works with educated, disciplined, and enthusiastic people.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||MBBS , Master Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||30,000 to 12000|
|Job Category||Army Job|
Join Pak Army Jobs as a Doctor Vacancies List:
Eligibility Criteria for Join Pak Army Jobs as a Doctor:
The Pakistan Army is one of the most prestigious and respected organizations in the country, and it is not surprising that many people aspire to become a part of it as doctors. However, becoming a doctor in the Pakistan Army is not as easy as it may seem. There are certain eligibility criteria that need to be met before a person can apply for a job in the Pakistan Army as a doctor.
The first and most important eligibility criteria is that the applicant must have a valid medical degree from a recognized institution. This includes degrees such as MBBS, BDS, or any other relevant medical degree. The degree should also be recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) or any other relevant authority.
The second eligibility criteria is that the applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan. Only Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply for a job in the Pakistan Army as a doctor.
The third eligibility criteria is that the applicant should be between the ages of 22 and 30 years at the time of application. This age limit is subject to change depending on the requirements of the Pakistan Army.
The fourth eligibility criteria is that the applicant should be physically and mentally fit. This includes passing the medical examination conducted by the Pakistan Army as well as meeting the physical and mental standards set by the Army.
The fifth eligibility criteria is that the applicant should have a good academic record. This includes having a good GPA or percentage in their medical degree as well as passing any relevant exams such as the FCPS or MCPS.
In addition to these eligibility criteria, applicants may also be required to pass a written test and an interview to be selected for the job. The written test may include questions related to general knowledge, current affairs, and the medical field. The interview will assess the applicant’s knowledge and skills as well as their suitability for the job.
In conclusion, becoming a doctor in the Pakistan Army is not an easy task, but it is a very rewarding and fulfilling one. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria, pass the written test and interview, and be medically and mentally fit. If you meet these requirements, and have a passion for serving your country, then a career as a doctor in the Pakistan Army may be the right path for you.
Join Pak Army Jobs as a Doctor Contact Detail:
|Address||165, Street # 35, Sector G-10/1, Islamabad.|
Join Pak Army Jobs as a Doctor Advertisement.
How to Apply for Join Pak Army Jobs as a Doctor?
To apply for a doctor job in the Pakistan Army, you will need to follow these steps:
- Meet the eligibility criteria: To be eligible for a doctor job in the Pakistan Army, you must be a Pakistani citizen and hold an MBBS degree from a recognized institution. You must also be between the ages of 22 and 40.
- Take the ISSB test: The ISSB (Inter-Services Selection Board) test is a mandatory test for all applicants to the Pakistan Army. The test assesses your physical and mental fitness, as well as your leadership potential.
- Clear the medical examination: After passing the ISSB test, you will need to clear a medical examination. This will include a thorough physical examination, as well as tests for vision, hearing, and other medical conditions.
- Interview: You will be called for an interview with a panel of Army officers. This will include questions about your qualifications, background, and motivation for joining the Army.
- Join the Pakistan Army: If you are selected, you will be required to sign a contract and complete basic training before starting your job as a doctor in the Army.
Please note that The recruitment process and requirements can change at any time, so it’s recommended to visit the official website of Pakistan Army and seek the latest information.