FWO Jobs 2022 Frontier Works Organization Latest Advertisement from careers.fwo.pk: Apply Online. Frontier Works Organization, a fantastic department linked with the Pakistan Army, is looking to hire qualified, vivacious, and astute Civilians to fill open positions like those announced in the Construction Department.
Applications are accepted for positions with FWO such as Dy Manager Fin, Manager Civ Manager (Audit), Dy. Manager Audit (Fin), Material Engineer, SDO Tech, and QS / AQS. The following job posting allows you to look into the posting of these government positions. These are contract-based positions that could be extended if a candidate is successful.
Selected candidates must carry out their tasks in accordance with the directives of authority for these FWO Jobs, which are located in Rawalpindi. Candidates with ACCA, MSc, MS, MBA, BSc, or DAE credentials are invited to apply for these vacancies from anywhere in Pakistan. It is advised that all applicants who are interested in these roles first read the following eligibility requirements before submitting their applications.
|Organization Name||Frontier Works Organization|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Matric. Intermediates. Master Degree.|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Posted Date||14 Nov 2022|
|Job Nature||Full time|
|Salary||30,000 to 70,000|
|Job Category||Government Job|
FWO Jobs Vacancies List:
- Dy. Manager (Civ)
- Manager Audit(Fin)
- Manager Audit (Civ)
- Dy. Manager Audit (Fin)
- Material Engineer)
- SDO Tech
- QS / AQS
About. Frontier Works Organization.
The Frontier Works Organization, a military-owned engineering firm, has been developing Pakistan since 1966. It is a military-owned construction enterprise that makes use of cutting-edge tools and innovative engineering processes. Frontier Works Organization works under the constant supervision and directives of the Government of Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces concurrently to build projects like roads, tunnels, bridges, airfields, dams, etc.
On the design of numerous facilities, FWO and the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission have worked together since 1985. The organization’s most important project was the construction of the new Karakoram Highway. The Frontier Works Organization is an independent organization with a staff that is highly qualified, competent, and effective, much like our armed forces. With the benefits and privileges of both the Civil Government and the Armed Forces, the Board offers a tremendous career opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for FWO Jobs:
- The applicants must hold a relevant field diploma, a B.Sc., a CA, an MS, or a DAE. A minimum of five to twenty years of practical industrial experience are required.
- Candidates need to have the appropriate experience with reputable sectors in order to be taken into consideration for the next hiring round. Any citizen of the nation may apply. According to FWO Rules, selected candidates will be presented with alluring salary packages.
FWO Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||Kashmir Rd, R. A. Bazar Rawalpindi, Punjab|
FWO Jobs Advertisement.
How to Apply for FWO Jobs?
- Apply online at http://careers.fwo.com.pk if you are interested.
- The job portal has comprehensive job descriptions.
- Any Materials, Advertisement, or plan pertaining to this advertisement may be rejected, refused, omitted, delayed, canceled, or changed in whole or in part by FWO.
- No TA/DA will be during the interview.
- The deadline for online FWO job applications is November 28, 2022.