Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023,The most recent New Jobs event in Islamabad, Pakistan, was declared in FPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 01- 2023. This content was posted on January 1, 2023. For the year 2023, locate available positions at the Federal Public Service Commission.
As part of their Consolidated Advertisement No. 01, the Federal Public Service Commission has 103+ available posts listed on their online recruiting website, www.fpsc.gov.pk. Pakistani professionals with excellent competence and drive are urged to apply frequently.
Applications from both men and women who match the qualifications are invited. The job description contains a complete list of the qualifications for each position, including the required degree of education, years of experience, and place of residency.
|Organization Name||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Overall Punjab|
|Required Qualification||Master Degree|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Job Category||FPSC Job|
|Salary||30,000 to 90,000|
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancies List:
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Chief Statistician (BS-20)
- General Staff Officer (BS-19)
- Senior Research Officer (BS-18)
- Director (BS-19)
- Civilian Assistant Security Officer (BS-16)
- Civilian Labour Officer (BS-17)
- Establishment & Cash Officer (BS-17)
- Works Manager (BS-17)
- Civilian Labour Officer (BS-18)
- Lecture (BPS-17)
- Associate Professor (BPS-19)
- Associate Professor (BPS-19)
- Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)
- Civilian Labour Officer (BPS-19)
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad.|
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply Federal Public Service Commission Jobs?
- If you’re interested, you can submit an application through the FPSC’s website (www.fpsc.gov.pk).
- On the FPSC website, you can download the challan form.
- It is not necessary for applicants to submit a printed copy of the online application.
- The fee must be paid in full by the deadline in the nearest government treasury, National Bank of Pakistan branch, or state treasury that is permitted to conduct business on behalf of the government. It should be deposited under the headline “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC.”
- Cash, checks, money orders, and postal money orders are not accepted.
- For BS-16 and BS-17, the registration fee is Rs. 300; for BS-18, it is Rs. 750; for BS-19, it is Rs. 1200; and for BS-20 and higher, it is Rs. 1500.
- Please make sure you have read the website’s fundamental rules, which cover subjects including the application fee, the written test, and the interview, before submitting your online application to the FPSC.
- By the time given, all applications must be submitted online; however, candidates who are unable to do so because of a slow internet connection may still send their paperwork to the Secretary FPSC on paper.
- Such applications shall be subject to approval by the Commission.
- The cutoff date for FPSC online applications is January 16, 2023.