The Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 (FPSC) has released a notice seeking qualified Pakistani nationals to apply for 600+ positions in various categories as investigators, officers, educators, subject specialists, assistants, directors, and others. latest federal public service commission jobs ,The Interior Ministry, National Heritage & Culture Division, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and GB, Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad, and other federal ministries and divisions all have vacancies, according to the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). upcoming fpsc jobs 2023 in Pakistan.
federal public service commission jobs 2023 online apply ,Graduation and post-graduation in the pertinent subject are prerequisites for employment with the FPSC.For FPSC employment announced through March notice this month, the following qualifications from an accredited university, necessary work experience, and age restriction requirements apply. Before the deadline of May 20, 2023, eligible. federal public service commission jobs 2023 challan form,candidates must submit an online application through the fpsc jobs 2023′ website at www.fpsc.gov.pk or by clicking the link below. Candidates who are qualified will be chosen based on the outcomes of the written exam and the subsequent interview.
|Federal Public Service Commission
|Intermediates , Master Degree
|18 to 30 years
|30,000 to 80,000
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancies List:
- Assistants (03 posts)
- Statistical Assistants (02 posts)
- Steno-typists (13 posts)
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerks (05 posts)
- Lower Division Clerks (06 posts)
- Drivers (02 posts)
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Public Service Commission Jobs:
- For the post of Assistant, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- For the post of Statistical Assistant, the candidate must have a Master’s degree in Statistics from a recognized university.
- For the post of Steno-typist, the candidate must have a typing speed of 80 words per minute.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator, the candidate must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- For the post of Upper Division Clerk, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and three years of experience in a clerical post.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk, the candidate must have a Matriculation certificate from a recognized board and two years of experience in a clerical post.
- For the post of Driver, the candidate must have a driving license and three years of experience in driving.
- For the post of Electrician, the candidate must have a diploma in electrical engineering from a recognized institution and three years of experience in electrical work.
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs?
- On the FPSC website (www.fpsc.gov.pk), follow the instructions for submitting the online application form. Additionally, applicants without internet access may forward offline applications.
- You must check for open seats on the online application. Once the required personal information has been entered, print the Challan Form. Pay the application processing fees to the FPSC and deliver a scanned copy of the finished challan form.
- Await the FPSC’s announcement of the time and location for the written test. Make sure you have all the necessary documentation and be on time for the written test. The FPSC will notify you through letter or on their website if you have been chosen to take the exam.
federal public service commission jobs 2023 advertisement:
- Fc Jobs 2024 Frontier Corps KPK Jobs 2023 (Online Apply)
- Bank Alfalah Jobs 2024 Online Apply- Alfalah Bank Jobs 2024 Advertisement
- NBP Bank Jobs 2024 National Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2024
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2024 Pak Navy Jobs 2024 Online Apply
- Punjab Educator Jobs 2024 District Wise New Educator Jobs 2024