Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2023 The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is soliciting applications from highly qualified, committed, and experienced people for freshly available positions. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Pakistan Jobs are released by the Daily Jang for Dec 2023.
The CAA Pakistan Situation Vacant Notice has created openings for the Senior Intelligence Superintendent, Senior Joint Director Security, Joint Director Security, and Senior Deputy Director Security positions.
Candidates should properly meet the eligibility standards if they are interested in assisting PCAA. If a candidate for this position has a bachelor’s degree, some college coursework, the required training, and experience, they are eligible to apply.
Interviews will be held in Skardu, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta. The applicant who has been called in for an interview must provide original papers for important verification when they appear for the interview. Selected individuals would be expected to serve anywhere in Pakistan in accordance with CAA criteria.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Job Location||Overall Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Matric , Master Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Posted Date||21 11 2023|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||30,000 to 80,000|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs Vacancies List:
- Joint Director Security
- Senior Deputy Dirctor Security
- Senior Intelligence Superintendent
- Senior Joint Director Security
About,Civil Aviation Authority
Describe CAA. The Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan (CAA) is an organization that reports to the Federal Government. The CAA oversees the aviation program and also monitors air safety and conducts flight investigations. As a government organization, the Civil Aviation Authority’s jobs are in the government sector and will be handled in accordance with the government of Pakistan’s hiring practices.
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs:
- To apply, you must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a HEC-recognized institution.
- Application requirements include having 5 to 10 years of expertise in the profession.
- The age range should be 45 to 57.
Applying Process Civil Aviation Authority Jobs:
Application must be submitted along with all required documentation before the Civil Aviation Authority’s new advertisement’s deadline. Jobs 2022 at The Civil Aviation Authority Details of the application’s required documents are below.
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs Required Documents:
- A request form.
- CNIC (NADRA).
- 4 photos the size of a passport.
- All academic credentials.
- Every Document Must Be Accepted (Complete).
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||Model Town Z Rd 2, Model Town, Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab|
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs Advertisement.
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs?
- Professionals interested in applying must do so online at www.caapakistan.com.pk and complete all prerequisites.
- Candidates must also submit scanned copies of their CNICs, current photos, and official paperwork attesting to the completion of the necessary educational criteria in addition to their resumes.It is strongly advised that candidates provide correct and complete information.
- Click here to fill out the online application form on the CAA Pakistan website.
- Navigating Car Accident Claims: Finding the Best Lawyers Across U.S. Cities
- Soneri Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Pak Army New Jobs 2023-Join Pak Army Jobs
- Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Online Schools for Business Administration