Agriculture Department Jobs 2023,The most recent job openings in Punjab have been announced by the Agriculture Department. Male and female candidates of both genders may submit an online application. To apply for work with the Punjab Agriculture Department and obtain government employment in Punjab, interested candidates must hold a Master’s degree. Before applying for these positions, potential applicants can read the entire job posting. The deadline to apply is January 19, 2023.
Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2023 Agriculture Economist, Assistant, Assistant Agronomist, Assistant Director, Assistant Research Officer, Digital Media Content Manager, Food Technologist, Graphic Designer, Producer, Scientific Officer, and Translator cum Editor are some of the open opportunities listed on this page.
|Organization Name||Punjab Agriculture Department|
|Job Location||Overall Punjab|
|Posted Date||03/ 01 2023|
|Required Qualification||Matric, FA, Master Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||30,000 to 70,000|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Agriculture Department Jobs Vacancies List:
- Agriculture Economist
- Assistant Agronomist
- Assistant director
- Assistant Research Officer
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Food Technologist
- Graphic Designer
- Scientific Officer
- Translator cum Editor
Agriculture Department Jobs Contact Detail:
|Address||CW4H+37Q, Alīpur, Muzaffargarh, Punjab|
Agriculture Department Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply for Agriculture Department Jobs?
- The upper age restriction cannot be lowered.
- The equivalence certificate granted by the HEC will be supplied by the candidates in the case of other pertinent degrees.
- The contract appointment is a non-transferable, temporary job/post.
- People who are retired are not eligible.
- The Secretary of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-bank Road (Old P&D Building Lahore), may be contacted using the specified application form, which may be accessed from www.agripunjab.gov.pk. Please explicitly state the position applied for along with your CV.
- Applying is also possible through https://www.smartjobspak.com. To this department, a hard copy of the application must be submitted along with all complete, attested supporting documentation.
- The number of postings may be increased or decreased at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The quota set aside for women does not apply to any posts. Minorities and people with disabilities.